MTC Tours for Education Week Participants
Please take a minute to read this page before clicking the "Select Your Tickets" link below.
Registered BYU Education Week participants are invited to attend a special tour of the recently completed expansion of the Provo Missionary Training Center (MTC). Tours begin every 20 minutes from 3:00 to 7:40 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, August 22–24, 2017. The experience, including the bus rides, will last approximately one hour and will include a three-quarters of a mile walking tour and short video. The tour ticket limit per order is 8, and multiple orders can be requested.
You may request tickets for the tour now but must be registered for Education Week by the time of the tour. To board the bus, each person must wear her/his Education Week name badge and show a tour ticket on a smart phone or printed copy. Any full- or part-event Education Week registration will suffice (i.e., the Education Week name badge date and the day of the tour do not need to match). Tickets are available on a first-come first-serve basis with 3,000 available each afternoon/evening. Click the link at the bottom of this page to obtain tickets. The MTC does not have additional tickets or means to distribute tickets other than through this website for the August 22–24 tours.
- Adults and youth ages 14 and older are welcome (this is the age requirement to attend BYU Education Week).
- Ages 16 and above must have photo ID.
- Each person must wear his/her Education Week name badge and show a tour ticket on a smart phone or printed copy before boarding the bus.
- Modest clothing is required. Skirts, dresses, and shorts should be knee length or longer. Clothing which is sleeveless, strapless or revealing is not acceptable.
- Backpacks and water bottles are not allowed, please plan accordingly (your confirmation email will list other restricted items).
- Tours will begin at the Education Week bus stop immediately east of the BYU Museum of Art (MOA). From that location, guests will be transported by bus to and from the Provo Missionary Training Center. Parking in the lot adjacent to the Museum of Art is generally full, so if you are not already on campus at the time of your tour you will need to park in a perimeter lot (view the campus map).
- Order limit is 8; multiple orders can be requested.
- A valid email account is required to confirm your reservation.
- CANCELLATIONS: Login to eventbrite.com, go to the Tickets page, locate your order, then select “Cancel Order”. For additional information select “Help” and search for “How to cancel your free registration”.
- RESET PASSWORD: Select “Help” on the eventbrite.com website and search for “How to reset your password”.
- ORDER ADDITIONAL TICKETS: Ordering additional tickets may be done using your current eventbrite.com account or creating a new account with a different email address.
View the campus map and note the location of the tour bus stop (the star immediately east of the Museum of Art (MOA).
Select Your Tickets