Ticket Information and House Rules
Ticket Price: $12 (plus any online or delivery fees; see below)
Beginning July 5 at 9:00 a.m. mountain time, tickets may be purchased using any of the following methods:
Online Sales: Visit www.byutickets.com or go directly to the listings of each performance. Tickets for the various performances can be purchased during a single transaction and can be sent print-at-home to your email, mailed (with seven days' advance purchase), sent to your mobile device, or picked up at Will-Call at the Harris Fine Arts Center Ticket Office.
Telephone Sales: Call the BYU Ticket Office at 801-422-2981, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m. mountain time. Calls are answered in the order received; your patience is appreciated.
In-Person Sales: Visit the Marriott Center Ticket Office or the BYU Fine Arts Ticket Office. The Marriott Center Ticket Office is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and the Fine Arts Ticket Office is open from 10:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m. mountain time.
Standard Ticket Office fees:
- $1.50 ticketing operations fee per ticket for online purchases. No ticketing fee for telephone or in-person purchases.
- Delivery fee per purchase (multiple tickets may be part of a single purchase): $2 for print-at-home option, $2 for mobile delivery, $7 for ticket mailing, or $10 for tickets held at Will-Call in the Harris Fine Arts Center.
Note: All sales are final. No refunds are available.
- Marriott Center Ticket Office and Phone Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Harris Fine Arts Ticket Office Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday (the office is open from 10:00 a.m. to showtime during Education Week).
- Seating: All seating is reserved. The “best available” seating will be assigned in the area that you select.
- House Rules: No babies are allowed, but children over age six are welcome. Cameras, tape recorders, and video recorders are not allowed. Latecomers will be admitted only at an appropriate break, which may be at intermission.